Play Joker’s Wild Video Poker at Casino-Mate
Joker’s Wild Video Poker, also known as Joker Poker, was derived from traditional Poker with one main difference. This variation of Poker is played with the Jokers in the deck of playing cards. The joker card means you can use it to replace any other card you have to create a ber winning hand. On average, the joker card will appear once every ten hands dealt. With the joker in hand, you can only agree it is definitely a one of a kind Poker variation. You can now play this exciting variation of Poker at Casino-Mate.
While many of the hands of play are the similar to traditional poker, the Joker card does add a few differences.
Winning Hands for Joker’s Wild Video Poker
- Five of a Kind (with a Wild card or Joker): This is the highest possible hand in Joker’s Wild Video Poker. It is only possible when a hand contains a wild card. If there are more than five of a kind hand, then the higher value hand will win.
- Royal Flush: This is when a hand contains a 10, Jack, King, Queen, and Ace from the same suit.
- Straight Flush: This is a hand that contains five cards in consecutive order from the same suit.
- Four of a Kind: This is a hand that contains four cards of the same value.
- Full House: This is a hand that contains a three of a kind and a two of a kind.
- Flush: This is a hand containing any five cards from the same suit.
- Straight: This is a hand consisting of five cards in consecutive order from any suit.
- Three of a Kind: This is a hand containing three cards with the same value.
- Two Pair: This is a hand containing two pairs.
- Pair: This is a hand consisting of one pair. A pair is two cards of the same value.
- High Card: This is a hand that does not contain any of the above. If no-one has a pair of better, then the person with the highest ranked card wins.
Joker’s Wild Video Poker Rules
- Joker’s Poker makes use the joker cards in the deck of cards.
- Players are always dealt five cards.
- The objective is to create the best possible hand.
- Payouts are based on the strength of your hand.
- Bets can be anything between one and five coins.
- In order to be eligible for the Royal Flush bonus, players must wager the maximum bet.
- Players may discard any cards that they do not find will pay off.
- In this instance of the Online Video Poker, the software will play as the dealer.
How to Play Joker’s Wild Video Poker
- The first step requires players to wager their bets.
- Once players have placed their bets, they can hit the deal button.
- Players will then be able to discard any cards they do not want.
- The discarded cards will then be replaced by new ones.
- The round will then end.
- Hands will then be revealed to see who has the best.
Why Play Joker’s Wild Video Poker at Casino-Mate
Play Joker’s Wild Video Poker from your favourite couch in the living room, you can even play it while on-the-go with Casino-Mate Mobile. No matter where you are playing from, you will be able to enjoy the thrill of Joker Poker.
Joker’s Wild Video Poker is a one of kind variant offering ample opportunities to win mega jackpots. To add more adrenaline to the experience, Casino-Mate offers great sign-up bonuses and rewards. This makes your gaming experience that much more enjoyable.