Play Double Bonus Video Poker at Casino-Mate
Double Bonus Video Poker is increasing its popularity fast due to bigger payouts that are possible. Casino-Mate and Double Bonus Video Poker offers even bigger up and down winning and losing streak than previously seen.
Double Bonus Video Poker appeals to all levelled players, especially with the easy to grasp simple rules. Advanced players will be able to get the most out of there Double Bonus Video Poker game. Double Bonus Video Poker offers many opportunities for players to win big.
Double Bonus Video Poker Winning Hand Combinations
- Royal Flush: A hand consisting of a 10, Jack, King, Queen, and Ace in the same suit.
- Straight Flush: A hand that consists of 5 consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Four Aces: A hand that consists of 4 Aces.
- Full House: A hand that consists of a Three of a Kind plus a pair.
- Flush: A hand that consists of 5 cards from the same suit.
- Straight: A hand that consists of 5 consecutive cards of different suits.
- Three of a Kind: A hand that consists of three cards with the same value.
- Two Pair: A hand that consists of two pairs of cards.
Double Bonus Video Poker Rules
- Cards are dealt from a single standard 52-deck of cards.
- Cards are shuffled before each new hand.
- If a Royal Flush is dealt from the initial five cards dealt, all cards are automatically held.
- If there is another winning hand dealt from the initial 5 cards, then no cards are held.
- Bets can be anything between 1 and 5 coins.
- Double Bonus Video Poker gives players the option to take their money or try double it, when they have a winning hand. Here, if players choose to take their money, the round will end and players will receive their payout. If players choose to try double their winnings, five new cards will be dealt. The cards will be dealt with one facing up and four facing down. To double you bet, players need to click on one of the four cards facing down, if the card selected has a higher value than the card facing up, players will receive a double payout. Players can keep doubling until they opt to take the money.
How to Play Double Bonus Video Poker
- Players need to firstly wager their bets.
- Players will then be dealt their cards.
- Players have the option to discard any cards they do not want and hold cards they wish to keep.
- Any cards that have been discarded will then be replaced with new ones.
- The software will play the dealers hand.
- The round will then end.
- Hands will be revealed in order to determine the winner of the round.
Casino-Mate: Why Play Double Bonus Video Poker
Double Bonus Video Poker is definitely a good choice for anyone looking for to win a quick mega jackpot. With the opportunity of doubling your winnings, there’s no real reason why you shouldn’t try your luck with Double Bonus Video Poker at Casino-Mate. To make your gaming experience that much more memorable, Casino-Mate offer epic sign-up bonuses with weekly and monthly rewards.