Play Bonus Video Poker at Casino-Mate
Bonus Poker as the name suggests offers excessive bonus payouts. This means players can expect bigger and better payouts in comparison to other Poker variants out there. Bonus Poker from Casino-Mate offers just that. When playing Bonus Video Poker with us you can be rest assured of only the best payouts.
However, the popularity of Bonus Video Poker has declined over the years since the introduction of other Double Bonus Video Poker and Double Double Bonus Video Poker variations. Despite the decline in popularity, many players at Casino-Mate still choose to play the thrilling Bonus Video Poker casino game. The word “bonus” in title refers to players who get a hand with a four of a kind. This winning hand will pay out 25 times more than any other hand.
Rules of Bonus Video Poker
- Winning hands are graded based on the paytable.
- Cards are dealt from a single deck of cards.
- Players have the option to discard cards they do not find beneficial.
- Players will lose if their final hand does not meet the minimum hand of a pair of Jacks.
- Players will win if their hand is at least a pair of Jacks.
- Bets can be anything between one and five coins. Bearing in mind that in order to be able to claim the maximum jackpot, players must have betted the maximum.
- For the purpose of the Online Bonus Video Poker version, the software will play for the dealer.
Winning Hands in Bonus Video Poker
- Royal Flush: A Royal Flush contains a 10, Jack, King, Queen, and Ace from the same suit. This is the highest possible hand.
- Straight Flush: A Straight Flush is a hand that contains five cards in consecutive order from the same suit.
- Four of a Kind: A Four of a Kind is a hand that contains 4 cards of the same value.
- Full House: A Full House is a hand that contains a three of a kind plus a pair.
- Flush: A Flush is a hand containing five cards of the same suit.
- Straight: A Straight is a hand that contains five consecutive cards from different suits.
- Three of a kind: A Three of a Kind is a hand that contains 3 cards of the same value.
- Two pair: A Two pair is a hand containing two pairs of cards, with each pair having its own value.
- One pair: One pair is a hand containing one pair of cards. A pair consists of two cards with the same value.
How to Play Bonus Video Poker
- Play begins once players make their bets.
- As soon as bets have been placed, the player can hit the deal button.
The cards will then be dealt.
- Players have the option to discard any cards they do not find beneficial for a strong hand.
- Any card discarded will then be replaced by a new one.
- The round will then end.
- The software will play the hand of the dealer before all hands are revealed.
- The strongest hand between the dealer and player will win the round.
Casino-Mate: Why Play Bonus Video Poker
Bonus Video Poker is a fairly simple game to play which offers great rewards. To make your gaming experience even more remarkable, Casino-mate offers epic sign-up bonuses and rewards. So there’s no reason for you to not try your luck on Bonus Video Poker from Casino-Mate.