Roulette Royale is a version of European Roulette with a twist. This version of online Roulette is the only progressive jackpot Roulette game. Just like European Roulette, Royale players can choose from a number of bets and bet as they see fit.
You probably noticed that our site hosts some ace progressive jackpots. These games have high payouts, so we suggest that you read up on Roulette Royale before taking a spin. The progressive jackpot works as follows:
- Players place bets for each round at multiple casinos.
- A piece of each bet is added to the jackpot.
- When the jackpot is won, players can expect a full payout if they placed the maxi bet.
- The jackpot will then reset to a specific amount, and players can start betting again.
Roulette Royale Rules
The rules for Roulette Royale are the same as European Roulette. However, there are a few differences that we will mention here.
- The max bet amount will depend on the type of bet you place.
- There are many betting options for players.
- Roulette Royale has only one zero, so there is a lower house edge than for other types of online Roulette.
- You can’t place any more bets after the wheel is spun.
- Players can place a side bet as well as normal bets.
How to Play Roulette Royale
- Take your time to decide on your bets, betting the max amount will pay out the full jackpot. Smaller bets will only pay out a fraction of the progressive jackpot.
- Press the spin button and wait for the ball to land in a pocket.
- The game will signal you if your bets have won. If they haven’t you can choose to place the bet or make a new one.
- After each round, you will be paid out your winnings before the next round can begin.
Roulette Royale Betting Options
Roulette Royale offers players a variety of betting options. To make things a little easier for you to understand, Casino-Mate provides you with a brief description of each betting option available.
- Inside bet: refers to bets made on the inner section of the roulette table. These can either be on a single number or a combination of numbers.
- Straight-up bets: are bets placed directly on single numbers, including 0.
- Split Bet: are bets placed on two adjacent numbers and are placed on the line between the two numbers. These bets can also be placed on 0.
- Street Bet: Street bets are bets placed on a row of numbers. Each row will contain three numbers.
- Corner Bets: are bets placed on a group of four numbers. The chip is placed at the corner where the 4 numbers meet.
- Line Bets: are bets placed on two rows. The bet is placed at the end of the two rows, on the line between each row.
- Outside Bets: are bets placed on the outside section of the roulette wheel. These can include; red or black, odd or even, 1-18 or 19-36.
- Column Bets: are bets placed on an entire column. These bets are placed at the end of the column in the 2-1 box.
- Dozen Bets: are bets placed on a group of numbers. Bets can be placed on either the 1st 12 box (1-12), 2nd 12 box (13-24), or the 3rd 12 box (25-36).
- Colour Bets: are bets that are placed on either red or black. These bets are placed by players selecting the box or black box. This means players bet on either all the red numbers or all the black numbers.
- Odd/ Even Bets: are bets that are placed either on even or odd numbers. This means players bet the ball will land on an odd or even number.
- High/ Low Bets: are bets placed on the ball either landing on a low number (1-18) or a high number (19-36).
Casino-Mate: Why Play Roulette Royale
Roulette Royale is one of the most popular versions of Roulette because of the lower house edge. It appeals to players because it’s straightforward to play and win. The progressive jackpot of this game pays out higher and higher bets to AU gamblers. Take a chance on this exciting online Roulette version at Casino-Mate today!
Take advantage of our sign-up bonuses for new players and start earning our weekly bonuses. We also have exciting monthly promotions for all of our players. So try your luck and win with Casino-Mate.