Play Multi-Wheel Roulette Online
Multi-wheel Roulette is the newest take on online roulette at Casino-Mate. Play on multiple Roulette tables to win big with online roulette. This ace game is heaps of fun for new and experienced players who want a challenge.
Multi-wheel Roulette is based on French Roulette, so there is only one zero pocket. This means you have better chances of winning and better odds. Depending on the game, you can place bets on multiple tables. As the name says, there are multiple wheels and multiple chances of winning.
Rules of Multi-Wheel Roulette
- Bet on as many table as you can afford, but keep in mind that your chances are the same for each wheel.
- Look for the bet limit on each table, and make sure your bets fall under that amount.
- You can play up to eight roulette wheels and tables at a time.
- Casino-Mate Multi-wheel Roulette games will show you how many active wheels there are. We will also show you how much you’ve bet per wheel and your total bet, so you know how much you will win.
- Bets can only be placed before the wheel is spun.
- In Multi-wheel Roulette, your bets will stay on the table until you take them off.
- You can choose to ‘re-bet’ or place the same bet after each round for different wheels.
How to Play Multi-Wheel Roulette Online
- Place your bets on the tables you want to play.
- Switch off the tables you don’t want to play.
- Once you’ve done the above, click the ‘spin’ button and relax.
- As soon as the ball lands in a pocket, your winning bets will be displayed.
- Claim your winnings, or leave them on the table until you want to exit. Remember to take your winnings when you move to another game!
Betting Options for Online Multi-Wheel Roulette
Just like other versions of Roulette, you’ll be able to choose from heaps of betting options. We’ve listed all the bets blokes and Sheilas can make on Casino-Mate’s Multi-Wheel Roulette.
- Inside bet: Inside Bets refer to bets made on the inner section of the roulette wheel. These can either be on a single number or a combination of numbers.
- Straight-up bet: Straight-up bets are bets placed directly on single numbers, including 0.
- Split Bet: Split Bets are bets placed on two adjacent numbers and is placed on the line between the two numbers. These bets can also be placed on 0.
- Street Bet: Street bets are bets placed on a row of numbers. Each row will contain three numbers.
- Corner Bet: Corner bets are bets placed on a group of four numbers. The chip is placed at the corner where the 4 numbers meet.
- Six Line Bet: Six Line Bets are bets placed on two adjacent lines of three numbers. These bets are placed by putting a chip on the line between the two lines.
- Outside Bet: Outside Bets are bets placed on the outside section of the roulette wheel. These can include; red or black, odd or even, 1-18 or 19-36.
- Column Bet: Column bets are bets placed on an entire column. These bets are placed at the end of the column in the 2-1 box.
- Dozen Bet: Dozen Bets are bets placed on a group of numbers. Bets can be placed on either the 1st 12 box (1-12), 2nd 12 box (13-24), or the 3rd 12 box (25-36).
- Colour Bet: Colours bets are bets that are placed on either red or black. These bets are placed by players selecting the box or black box. This means players bet on either all the red numbers or all the black numbers.
- Odd/ Even Bet: Odd/ Even Bets are bets that are placed either on even or odd numbers. This means players bet the ball will land on an odd or even number.
- High/ Low Bet: High/ Low Bets are bets placed on the ball either landing on a low number (1-18) or a high number (19-36).
How to Win at Multi-Wheel Roulette Online
Don’t restrict yourself to betting on just one roulette wheel where you can have your bet on eight different spinning wheels at the same time! Online casino players can also take advantage of the fact that these roulette wheels spin independently so they can place different bets on each wheel and pick up eight times the winning potential from one spin.
It’s possible to win on all eight roulette wheels in multi- wheel roulette, depending on which bets you place. This means that losing on all wheels is also possible though, but it’s all part of the game. That’s what makes online gambling so much fun because it’s so unpredictable that you never know when you’re going to win.
Choose Multi-Wheel Roulette at Casino-Mate
Multi-Wheel Roulette takes a little skill, but learn how to play roulette and earn heaps of real cash. Players can enjoy all the excitement of Multi-Wheel Roulette at Casino-Mate with our far out bonuses and promotions. Sign up today and get a great bonus just for playing at Casino-Mate.