Play European Roulette at Casino-Mate
European Roulette – everybody’s favourite game of chance
European Roulette is a well-loved version of online Roulette and is one of the oldest versions surviving today. With one of the lowest House Edges in Roulette, it’s a popular choice for many Aussie players. The appeal of a European Roulette table is the single zero pocket on the wheel and the higher payout odds. This classic casino game has stood the test of time, becoming a popular choice for gamblers across the globe.
Rules to Play European Roulette
The most important detail of European Roulette is that there are 37 pockets on the Roulette wheel. One of these is the single zero pocket, and the Roulette table will be different from American Roulette. Below are a few tips on playing European Roulette.
- The betting process for online European Roulette is easier than in land-based casinos.
- The croupier will call ‘no more bets,’ this will close the betting round.
- All winning bets are paid out before the next round begins.
- All betting options are placed in the matching area for each number or bet.
- There are many options for betting, so check our list below and try them out.
How to Play European Roulette
- Firstly, players need to place their bets on the right areas of the Roulette table.
- Press the button to spin the wheel and release the ball.
- Wait for the ball to land in a pocket to see if you’ve won.
- Players will be paid for any winning bets before the next round starts.
European Roulette Betting Options
European Roulette offers players have a variety of betting options. To make it simple for you to understand, Casino-Mate has outlined the bets below, which include:
- Inside Bets refer to bets made on the inner section of the roulette wheel. These can either be a single number or a combination of numbers.
- Straight-Up Bets are bets placed directly on single numbers, including 0.
- Split Bets are bets placed on two adjacent numbers and are placed on the line between the two numbers. These bets can also be placed on 0.
- Street Bets are bets placed on a row of numbers. Each row will contain three numbers.
- Corner Bets are bets placed on a group of four numbers. The chip is placed at the corner where the 4 numbers meet.
- Six Line Bets are bets placed on two adjacent lines of three numbers. These bets are placed by putting a chip on the line between the two lines.
- Outside Bets are bets placed on the outside section of the roulette wheel. These can include; red or black, odd or even, 1-18 or 19-36.
- Column Bets are bets placed on an entire column. These bets are placed at the end of the column in the 2-1 box.
- Dozen Bets are bets placed on a group of numbers. Bets can be placed on either the 1st 12 box (1-12), 2nd 12 box (13-24), or the 3rd 12 box (25-36).
- Colours Bets are bets that are placed on either red or black. These bets are placed by players selecting the box or black box. This means players bet on either all the red numbers or all the black numbers.
- Odd/ Even Bets are bets that are placed either on even or odd numbers. This means players bet the ball will land on an odd or even number.
- High/ Low Bets are bets placed on the ball either landing on a low number (1-18) or a high number (19-36).
Why Play European Roulette at Casino-Mate
European Roulette is by far the easiest version of Roulette to play and understand. At Casino-Mate, you’ll always have a spot at the Roulette table. Check out this ace game and start spinning now. Use our sign-up bonuses and on-going promotions to win at Casino-Mate today.