Play Free Vegas Strip Blackjack Online
Vegas Strip Blackjack is recommended as one of the simplest variants of blackjack to play at Casino-Mate, and it’s one of the most common variants players go to in land-based casinos. However, bringing this blackjack variant online at Casino-Mate is growing its popularity among other online casinos. Playing Vegas Strip Blackjack is very straight forward with simple rules.
Learn the Vegas Strip Blackjack Online Rules
Playing Vegas Strip Blackjack online at Casino-Mate is like playing it in your favourite land-based casino, just without the travelling.
- The round gets underway by players wagering their bets on the table.
- The dealer will then deal the cards. The first card the dealer deals, will always be dealt face up to the players, and the second card is dealt face up to the dealer, the third card is dealt face up to the players, and the last card is dealt face down to the dealer- known as the hole card.
- Before the dealer checks for blackjack, players have the option to take insurance against the dealer having blackjack. The insurance bet is always at the expense of half the player’s original bet. If the dealer does not have a blackjack, the insurance bet loses and the game will proceed. If the dealer has blackjack, then the insurance bet pays out at 2:1 and the normal bet loses.
- The dealer will then check for blackjack, if the dealer or any player has blackjack the round ends. If no one has blackjack, players will be able to make their next move.
- Players have the option to take insurance, double, hit, stand, or split.
Experience Vegas Strip Online Blackjack at Casino-Mate
- The object of Vegas Strip Blackjack, like any other variant of blackjack is to get a total equal to or less than 21. If the hand exceeds 21, that person (player or dealer) will bust and lose the round automatically.
- Vegas Strip Blackjack is played with four 52-card decks shuffled together. The cards are dealt from a device known as a shoe.
- The dealer will first check for anyone who may have a natural 21, otherwise known as blackjack. If the player wins the round from a blackjack hand, they will be paid out at a ratio of 3:2.
- If there is no blackjack, play continues by everyone making their next move.
- A dealer must always stand on 17.
- If the player’s hand is higher than the dealer at the end of the round, then the player will be paid out the value of their bet. For example; if the player wagered a bet of $1 they will get back $1.
- Pairs may be split into as many as four separate hands. The first two initial cards dealt may also be split into two separate hands.
Calculating Card Values in Blackjack
Different cards carry different card values in the game of blackjack. Each hand is calculated using the following values:
- Aces have the value of one or 11; players and dealer can determine the value.
- Cards between two and 10 maintain their face value.
- Kings, Queens, and Jacks have the value of 10.
When to Split and Double Down in Vegas Strip Blackjack
When you play Vegas Strip Blackjack online, you have the opportunity to split your hand up to a maximum of three times. This offers players three more times the chance of winning than ever before. Here’s a basic guide for casino players on when to split and when to double down for maximum chance of winning.
Splitting three times means that casino players can hold up to four hands at once. In order to split, players must hold two of the same face-valued cards. Unlike a few other online blackjack variants, in Vegas Strip Blackjack, cards with the value of 10 can also be split. These are cards like Kings, Queens and Jacks, which can be split even if you have two different face cards. Aces can only be split once and if a 10 gets paired with an Ace, it counts as 21 and not a natural blackjack.
Vegas Strip Blackjack online allows players to even double down after a split. Casino players can double down on any two cards, no matter what the initial card total is. However, if you have a blackjack, that would result in an immediate win.
Free Online Blackjack Glossary
- Blackjack: The highest possible hand attainable in the game. It consists of receiving an ace and 10 in the first two cards dealt.
- Bust: Bust is a hand that exceeds a total of 21.
- Double: This when a player doubles their initial wager and receives an additional card.
- Hit: A hit allows players to receive as many additional cards without additional expenses.
- Hole Card: Hole cards form part of the dealer’s hand where one card to dealt facing up and the other facing down.
- Push: Push is when the players and dealer hand match.
- Split: Players can only split a hand when their first two cards dealt are the same.
- Stand: Players will stand when they are satisfied with their hand total.
- Surrender: Players have the option to surrender a round at the expense of half their initial bet.
- Late Surrender: Late surrender occurs after a hand has been dealt and the dealer has checked his hand for Blackjack.
- Early Surrender: Early surrender allows players to surrender their hand straight after it has been dealt.
Casino-Mate Hosts These Other Top Blackjack Variants
Find your game strategy and start playing Vegas Strip Blackjack at Casino-Mate today! Casino-Mate offers great rewards to make your online casino experience much more pleasurable.