Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold at Casino-Mate
There are many variations of Blackjack available today and Casino-Mate has you covered with all the latest. Casino-Mate’s extensive range of Blackjack even includes the rare Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold. Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold contains all the features found in the Blackjack Gold series, however, all the features are bigger and bolder. These features include: fast game speed, spectacular graphics and animations, and breath-taking customisation.
The object of the Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold is like no other, players need to achieve a hand total of 21 or less, that has a higher value then the dealer’s. If the total of the hand exceeds 21, the player will bust and automatically lose the round. The game is played with a single deck of cards that is shuffled before each round.
The strongest hand achievable in Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold series is – you guessed it – blackjack. This is achieved from the first two cards dealt, for example an ace and a 10. A blackjack hand cannot be beat, only matched. The best strategy players can implement into their game plan is to be aware of the rules of the game.
Rules of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold
- A single standard 52-card is used.
- Cards are re-shuffled after each round.
- A hand containing blackjack automatically wins, unless it is matched where the round will then end in a push.
- The dealer must hit on a hand total equal to or less than 16.
- The dealer must stand on a hand total equal to or more than 17.
- Get a hand total equal to or less than 21, without busting. Busting will result in you losing the round automatically.
- Players cannot re-split aces.
- A split ace and a 10 does count as blackjack.
Winning with Casino-Mate
Players can win by:
- Getting blackjack.
- Getting closer to 21 than the dealer and without busting.
- Staying with a hand total of 21, even if the player does not bust.
Each suit of cards carries the same values as follows:
- Aces have the value of 1 or 11 – The decision is at the discretion of the player or dealer cards between two and 10 have the face value.
- Kings, queens, and jacks have the value of 10.
How to play Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold
- For the round to begin, payers need to firstly wager their bets.
- The dealer will then deal the cards.
- Before proceeding with the game the dealer will check for blackjack. If the player or dealer has blackjack the round will end. If no one has blackjack, the round will continue.
- Players will then make the decision on what they will like to do next. Players will have the option to hit, stand, split, double down, or surrender.
- As soon as the player stands, the software will automatically play for the dealer.
- Cards will then be viewed to see who has the highest hand.
- At point if the player or dealer’s hand exceeds 21, they will busy and automatically lose the round.
Blackjack terms you should know
- Blackjack: The highest possible hand attainable in the game. It consists of receiving an ace and 10 in the first two cards dealt.
- Bust: Bust is a hand that exceeds a total of 21.
- Double: This when a player doubles their initial wager and receives an additional card.
- Hit: A hit allows players to receive as many additional cards without additional expenses.
- Hole Card: Hole cards form part of the dealer’s hand where one card to dealt facing up and the other facing down.
- Push: Push is when the players and dealer hand match.
- Split: Players can only split a hand when their first two cards dealt are the same.
- Stand: Players will stand when they are satisfied with their hand total.
- Surrender: Players have the option to surrender a round at the expense of half their initial bet.
- Late Surrender: Late surrender occurs after a hand has been dealt and the dealer has checked his hand for Blackjack.
- Early Surrender: Early surrender allows players to surrender their hand straight after it has been dealt.
More online blackjack variants at Casino-Mate
Why play Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold at Casino-Mate
If you are a blackjack fanatic, then indulge with the enjoyment of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold. You are guaranteed of the finest graphic and sound effects for an enhanced gaming experience.
Sign-up today with Casino-Mate to try your luck on Vegas Single Deck Blackjack. To make things more worthwhile, Casino-Mate offers epic rewards!