Online Blackjack: Triple Sevens Blackjack Review
The famous card game known as blackjack currently offers over 100 variations of the game. Each variant follows basic rules. However, some offer more rules. One of most popular variants is Triple Sevens Blackjack, played at every top online casino.
Triple Sevens Blackjack’s popularity is largely related to the generous bonus rewards available. Bonuses are rewarded to have hands with the value of seven and of course hands with triple sevens. The object of the game remains the same as traditional blackjack, to reach a hand total as close to 21 as possible without busting. Before getting to adding up your hand total, it is always wise to understand the rules first.
Rules for Playing Triple Sevens Blackjack Online
- The game uses five standard 52-card decks of cards, which are shuffled before every round.
- The player and dealer each receive two cards.
- Triple sevens blackjack allows players to make two bets – the main bet and the side bet.
- Blackjack is only achievable from the first two cards dealt.
- The dealer is required to hit on a hand total of 16 or less.
- The dealer is required to stand on a hand total of 17 or more.
- Splitting is allowed when a hand contains identical values, for example two fives. Players can make an additional bet to split the fives into two different hands. Splitting can only be done once, on the original hand.
- Splits cannot be doubled.
- Players have the option to double down on totals of nine, 10, or 11. However, doubling down after splitting is not permitted.
- Players can make insurance bets.
- Players do not have the option to surrender in this variation of Blackjack.
How to play Triple Sevens Blackjack
- First and most importantly, players will be required to make their bets.
- The players will then be dealt two cards faced-up. In this variation of the game, the dealer’s cards are also dealt face-up. The aim of this is to give players an advantage; however, other rules in the variation offer players a greater challenge of winning.
- The dealer will then check for blackjack, if no one has blackjack then players will be required to make their next move.
- Players in this variation have the option to hit, stand, split, or double down.
- Once the player stands, the software will take over to play for the dealer.
- The player or dealer with the highest hand, closest to 21 without busting wins.
How the Sevens Will Change Your Fortunes
Triple Sevens Blackjack has an interesting twist to it that can be very rewarding for players. In this blackjack variation, there is a lucrative bonus payout whenever a player has a hand with any amount of sevens. The more you have, the bigger the jackpot and here’s how:
- If your initial hand contains a 7 you win five credits.
- If your initial hand contains two 7s from different suits, you win a jackpot of 25 credits.
- If your initial hand has two 7s from the same suit, you’ll win a jackpot of 50 credits.
- If after you hit, you get another 7 with all differing suits, your jackpot will be 250 credits.
- If three 7s are all the same suit, you’ll win a massive 1,000 credits.
- If all three 7s are diamonds, players will win the whole progressive jackpot.
Blackjack Card Values
- Aces act as 1 or 11 – the player and dealer have the choice.
- Cards between two and 10 contain their face value.
- Picture cards such as jacks, kings, and queens have the value of 10.
Basic Blackjack Terms
- Blackjack: Blackjack otherwise known as a natural is when the first two cards dealt add up to 21, for example an ace and 10.
- Bust: Bust is when the total hand value exceeds 21.
- Deal: Deal is to hand out the cards.
- Double Down: Double down is when the original bet is doubled but only one additional card is received.
- Hit: Hit is when as many extra cards are dealt without any additional expense.
- Insurance: An insurance bet is an optional bet played by the player against the dealer having blackjack. The bet is 50% of the original bet placed.
- Push: Push is when the dealer and player’s hand are the same value.
- Shoe: This is a container from where the cards are dealt from.
- Split: The option of splitting two cards that have the same value into two separate hands.
See Other Online Blackjack Variations
Join the Fun with Triple Sevens Blackjack Online
Triple Sevens Blackjack offers a unique twist on the classical Blackjack form. There are greater challenges to overcome in order to win the jackpot.
Sign-up today with Casino-Mate to make your gaming experience mesmerising. Enjoy the great perks such as sign-up bonuses and frequent promotions Casino-Mate has to offer.