Play Single Hand Blackjack at Casino-Mate
Single Hand Blackjack from Casino-Mate is one of the simplest Online Casino Games available to play. What has made Single Hand Blackjack so popular is the easy to understand rules and overall simplicity of the game. The objective of the game is to achieve a hand as close to 21 as possible without busting.
Rules for Single Hand Blackjack
- The game uses a single deck of standard playing cards.
- Players receive one hand per round.
- Dealers are obliged to hit on a soft 17.
- The Blackjack winning hand pays at a ratio 3:2. While all other winning hands are paid at a ratio of 1:1.
- Players have the insurance bet option.
- There is no surrender permitted in Single Hand Blackjack.
- Split aces only receive one card, and then the hand is forced to stand.
- Split aces and 10 value cards do not contribute to a natural blackjack, only a hand total of 21.
Card values in Single Hand Blackjack
All cards contribute different values:
- Aces stand either for 1 or 11- it is at the discretion of the dealer or player to choose what value they would like the aSce to contribute.
- Cards two to 10 all maintain their face value.
- Jacks, kings, and queens all contribute 10.
Tips for playing Single Hand Blackjack
- Browse through a strategy chart to understand what to do in the different situations you may find yourself. It will help you know whether to hit, stand, double, or split you hand.
- Never play the insurance bet.
- It is always best to double down when you have hand total between eight and 11, and the dealer shows a four, five, or six.
- Always split aces and eights.
- Always assume the dealer will draw a 10. It will work in your favour if you use this assumption, purely because the maths of the game is against your instants.
Blackjack terms you should know
- Blackjack: The highest possible hand attainable in the game. Blackjack, otherwise known as natural 21, consists of an ace and 10 of being dealt from the first two cards.
- Bust: Bust is a hand that exceeds a total of 21.
- Double: This is when a player doubles their initial wager and receives an additional card.
- Hit: A hit allows players to receive as many additional cards without additional expenses.
- Hole Card: Hole cards form part of the dealer’s hand where one card to dealt facing up and the other facing down.
- Insurance: The insurance bet is a side bet made by the player when the dealer’s one face up card is an Ace. This side bet protects players from the dealer holding a natural blackjack hand.
- Push: Push is when the player’s and dealer’s hands match.
- Split: Players can only split a hand when their first two cards dealt are the same.
- Stand: Players will stand when they are satisfied with their hand total.
More online blackjack variants at Casino-Mate
Why play Single Hand Blackjack at Casino-Mate
Blackjack is a very simple, yet mindful game. Big wins are at stake when players carefully play the game and implement some strategies that put them at an advantage. For this reason, it is wise to browse through a strategy sheet and develop your own winning strategy.
Try your luck at Casino-Mate today for a chance at something life changing. Receive epic rewards upon signing up and on-going promotions to make your gaming experience even better.