European Blackjack Gold at Casino-Mate
If you enjoy the classics of Blackjack but are looking for something more modern, then European Blackjack Gold is the right option for you. Quickfire developed the Gold version of the popular card game blackjack to spice the game up. European Blackjack Gold is played with 2 decks of standard cards and can be enjoyed through a download, instant, or mobile version at Casino-Mate.
European Blackjack Gold follows pursuit of traditional Blackjack rules with a few slight differences available. These differences include; the addition of an autoplay option, special side bets, and different bet games.
Rules of European Blackjack Gold
- The game starts by everyone wagering their bets. The dealer will then give each player and himself or herself two cards each.
- The aim of the game is for players and the dealer to accumulate a hand equal to or less than 21. The player or dealer with the higher hand wins. If someone’s hand exceeds 21, they bust and lose the round automatically.
- Blackjack can only be achieved on the first two cards dealt. For example, when a player is dealt an Ace and a card with the value of 10.
- Once the cards are dealt players have the option to hit, double, stand, insurance, or surrender.
- European Blackjack Gold offers players the option to place special side bets. These bets involve players betting on whether the two initial cads are higher, lower or equal to 13. The high and low bets pay 1:1 while the equal to bets pay 10:1.
- Split: This gives players the option to split the two initial cards dealt and play two separate hands. However, this is only possible if the first two cards have the same value, i.e they both 8’s.
- Hit: If a player is not satisfied with his cards, the player can hit to receive another one until they accumulate a hand value of 21 or less, or until they no longer wish to receive another card. The more a player hits in a round, the higher the risk of busting.
- Stand: When a player is satisfied with their hand value, they will choose to stand.
- Surrender: Surrenders allow players to forfeit at the expense of their original bet.
- Early Surrender: This occurs before the dealer checks for blackjack.
- Late Surrender: This occurs when the dealer checks to see if he has blackjack. If the dealer does have Blackjack, a surrender is not permitted.
- Dealer: The dealer will address the player’s first then hand cards to themselves. The dealer always hands cards out to the players first, then sort out their own hand by continuously hitting until they reach a total of 17 before they stand.
- Double: a double is when players double their bet based on the first two initial cards drawn.
- Soft Hand: A hand that contains an Ace which is counted by 11.
- Hard Hand: A hand that does not consist of an Ace or consists of an Ace that is counted as 1.
- Insurance: Insurance is a side bet of up to half the initial bet against the dealer having a natural 21, otherwise known as Blackjack.
Blackjack Card Values
- Aces have the value of either 1 or 11
- Cards 2 to 10 consist of their face value, i.e 2 has the value of 2, 6 has the value of 6, etc.
- Kings, Queens, and Jacks consist of the value of 10
Why Play European Blackjack Gold at Casino-Mate
Playing European Blackjack gold at Casino-Mate offers players the joys of traditional blackjack, designed with epic real-life graphics that enhance the authenticity of a player’s gaming experience. The slight rule changes and makes the game more challenging which makes the odds more rewarding. Two decks of 52 playing cards are used in this variant of Blackjack and the decks are shuffled before every round. Much like any variant of blackjack, the dealer must stand on 17, including a soft 17. The player needs to accumulate a hand total equal to or less than 21, in the case that the hand total of the player is higher than that of the dealer, the player wins. If the dealer’s hand is higher, then the dealer wins. Payouts are made in accordance to the value of the hand.
More Online Blackjack Variants at Casino-Mate
Tips for Playing European Blackjack Gold at Casino-Mate
For novice players, it is always wise to browse over a Blackjack strategy card in order to develop a playing strategy. The chart will help players know whether it is best to hit, stand, or double or split. However, a general tip Casino-Mate can offer is players should always draw on a hand of 11 or less. If players are presented with a hand between 12 and 16, players should make a decision based on what card the dealer is showing. For a hand totalling between 17 and 20, players should only draw when they have a soft 17 or 18.
In the variation of Blackjack, the software allows players to adjust for speed, exercise game options such as Auto-rebet and Quick Deal, punch up game stats in real-time, and refer to advanced strategy tables that determine the moves players make in autoplay mode. All of which can be by the player to customise a strategy to beat the dealer.
Play European Blackjack Gold today at Casino-Mate ad receive great sign-up bonuses and so much more.