Enjoy the epic online variant of Double Exposure Blackjack Gold with this Casino-Mate game review. Double Exposure Blackjack Gold offers players the same joys traditional Blackjack has to offer, with some added differences. The main difference of Double Exposure Blackjack Gold is that the dealer’s cards are dealt face up. Players may think they are gaining a huge advantage with this. However, other changes in this variation tend to favour the dealer. This means, the changes offered in this blackjack variation give both the dealer and player the upper hand in one way or another.
The house-edge for Double Exposure Blackjack Gold is slightly higher in comparison to traditional blackjack. However, this blackjack game variant still has a high return to player rate of around 99.31%. The rules for Double Exposure Blackjack Gold as you would expect do differ slightly, making the game more of a challenge.
While many players are accustomed to traditional blackjack rules, here are the new rules players should be aware for Double Exposure Blackjack Gold.
• Both the dealer and player’s cards are dealt face up.
• The dealer wins on all pushes, unless it is a natural blackjack hand.
• Player blackjack pays even-cash.
• Players can only split once.
• The insurance option is not permitted in this variation of blackjack.
• Players may only double down on their first two cards with a total of nine, 10, or 11.
• Double downs are permitted after splitting.
• Re-splitting of aces is permitted.
• Re-splitting a maximum of twice to get four hands of play is permitted.
• Splitting of cards of the same value is allowed.
• Auto-bet and quick deal options are available.
Different cards carry different values:
• Aces have the value of one or 11. Players and dealer can determine the value.
• Cards between two and 10 maintain their face value.
• Kings, queens, and jacks have a value of 10.
Now that you know the rules and card values in Double Exposure, you’re half way to winning loads of real money. Playing Double Exposure Blackjack comes with its own strategy that players can use to win more often than others. Casino-Mate will let you in on insider tips and secrets for winning with this top online blackjack variant:
• When a dealer has an Ace, avoid splitting your Aces and hit instead.
• Avoid doubling down with an Ace if the dealer has anything between 4 to 9 and 12 to 15.
• Rely on the hand of the dealer. Where basic strategy would advise players stand on an 18, if you see the dealer has 19, you have no option but to hit.
Remember that players cannot surrender or use any additional side bets like insurance because the dealer’s hand is exposed from the start. Play wisely and use a solid strategy to earn victory over the dealer.
• Blackjack: The highest possible hand attainable in the game. It consists of receiving an ace and 10 in the first two cards dealt.
• Bust: Bust is a hand that exceeds a total of 21.
• Double: This is when a player doubles their initial wager and receives an additional card.
• Hit: A hit allows players to receive as many additional cards without additional expenses.
• Hole Card: Hole cards form part of the dealer’s hand where one card to dealt facing up and the other facing down.
• Push: Push is when the players and dealer hand match.
• Split: Players can only split a hand when their first two cards dealt are the same.
• Stand: Players will stand when they are satisfied with their hand total.
• Surrender: Players have the option to surrender a round at the expense of half their initial bet.
• Late Surrender: Late surrender occurs after a hand has been dealt and the dealer has checked his hand for Blackjack.
• Early Surrender: Early surrender allows players to surrender their hand straight after it has been dealt.
• Atlantic City Blackjack Gold
• Big Five Blackjack Gold
• Classic Blackjack
• Double Exposure Blackjack
• Bonus Blackjack
• European Blackjack Gold
• Hi Lo 13 Blackjack
• High Streak Blackjack
• Pontoon Blackjack
• Spanish Blackjack
• Vegas Single Deck Blackjack
• Vegas Strip Blackjack
• Single Hand Blackjack
• Triple Sevens Blackjack
Double Exposure Blackjack Gold offers plenty of various features making this variation of blackjack that much more enjoyable. Sign-up today with Casino-Mate to receive great rewards and monthly promotions that will make your gaming experience even more magical!