Classic Blackjack at Casino-Mate
Casino-Mate offers players a chance to enjoy the thrill of classical Blackjack from the comfort of their own home. Blackjack is the most popular version of the 21 card game. Today, it can be found in many variations and in both land-based casinos and online casinos such as Casino-Mate.
One of the reasons why blackjack is such a favourite card game is that it is one of the easiest when compared to others like baccarat and craps. It is very simple, especially when players are well-informed about the basic blackjack rules.
Rules of Classic Blackjack
- The game is played with a standard deck of cards, which is shuffled after each round.
- The object of the game is to accumulate a hand total of 21 or less. Anything above 21 will result in the player or dealer busting and ultimately losing the round.
- Both the dealer and player receive two initial cards. All of the player’s cards are dealt facing up, while only one of the dealer’s cards faces up.
- Players have the option to hit or stand.
- The dealer must draw on a hand total of 16 or less.
- The dealer has to stand when they reach of hand value of 17.
How to play Classic Blackjack at Casino-Mate
- Before starting any round players need to place their wagering bets.
- The dealer will deal the cards; the players will be dealt first then deal to themselves.
- Before proceeding with the round, the dealer will check for blackjack. In the event a player or dealer has Blackjack, the round will end with whoever has blackjack winning. Blackjack payouts are made at a 3:2.
- If no one has blackjack, the round proceeds with the players making their calls first. They can choose to either hit, stand, double, split, or surrender.
- Once the player is satisfied with their hand, the automated system will play for the dealer.
- Everyone will then display their hands to see who has the highest hand.
Blackjack can be won in three possible ways
- Accumulating blackjack from the first two cards dealt.
- Players gaining a higher hand, closer to 21 than the dealer.
- Players staying within a hand total of 21 without busting.
Card values in blackjack
Different cards carry different values:
- Aces have the value of one or 11; players and dealer can determine the value.
- Cards between two and 10 maintain their face value.
- Kings, queens, and jacks have the value of 10.
Blackjack terms you should know
- Blackjack: The highest possible hand attainable in the game. It consists of receiving an ace and 10 in the first two cards dealt.
- Bust: Bust is a hand that exceeds a total of 21.
- Double: This when a player doubles their initial wager and receives an additional card.
- Hit: A hit allows players to receive as many additional cards without additional expenses.
- Hole Card: Hole cards form part of the dealer’s hand where one card to dealt facing up and the other facing down.
- Push: Push is when the players and dealer hand match.
- Split: Players can only split a hand when their first two cards dealt are the same.
- Stand: Players will stand when they are satisfied with their hand total.
- Surrender: Players have the option to surrender a round at the expense of half their initial bet.
- Late Surrender: Late surrender occurs after a hand has been dealt and the dealer has checked his hand for Blackjack.
- Early Surrender: Early surrender allows players to surrender their hand straight after it has been dealt.
More online blackjack variants at Casino-Mate
Classic Blackjack gameplay at Casino-Mate
One of the greatest features that attracts players is the simplicity of the software. There is no need for any player of any level to need a user guide to learn the ropes of the software. Everything a player needs is right at their fingertips. The spectacular graphics, animations and sound effects all add to giving you the highest quality real-life experience.
Overall, Classic Blackjack has plenty to offer. It is a simple single deck, single player card game with the most basic rules, yet it contains all of the elements a player is looking for in a card game. What more could you ask for? Sign-up today with Casino-Mate and receive all the great rewards that make your gameplay more pleasurable.