What are the requirements of joining the club?
Club Mate is an exclusive club, reserved for the best players at Casino-Mate.com, so there are a few nitty-gritties that you have to comply with, at the time of joining and throughout your membership:
- Membership requires your complete compliance with these terms and, where applicable, the standard Terms & Conditions for Casino-Mate.
- Membership requires successful completion and maintenance of the usage levels required for the club. Usage requirements include total amount wagered, total amount deposited, frequency of activity, number of days played in a month, and several other factors.
- Only real cash wagers (i.e. total bets minus bonus bets) made on real money games will contribute towards the minimum usage requirements. Wagers made with prize or bonus cash will not count towards the usage requirements for Club Mate membership.
- In order to receive an invite to Club Mate on the other side of the velvet rope, we need you to give us a valid email address and a telephone number.
- Membership into the club is dependent on a proven loyalty record over a period determined by Casino-Mate.
- It’s important to note that Club Mate membership may be refused, suspended or revoked in the case of 'bonus abuse'. Bonus abuse includes situations where a player signs up with the sole intention of cashing out the various bonuses that are offered and/or where a low risk betting strategy is adopted to systematically profit from the bonuses offered.
For more information on what constitutes bonus abuse, please see our Promotional Terms. The casino shall, at its discretion, determine what activity constitutes bonus abuse. The decision of the casino is final.
Can I ever be kicked out of Club Mate?
Like any exclusive club worth its salt, we have standards to maintain. If you fail to uphold the requirements for Club Mate (as outlined above), your membership will be revoked. In addition, here are a few more things that’ll get you kicked out of the club.
- If a team member doesn’t place any bets at Casino-Mate for three or more months, and fails to answer follow-up communications sent by Casino-Mate, they will automatically lose their membership.
- All Casino-Mate offers are intended for recreational players only. If it looks like you’re exhibiting signs of non-recreational play, your membership will be revoked.
I’ve lost my membership – can I get it back?
Yes, of course – as long as your usage levels return to the requirements set out above and if Casino-Mate determines that you’re back on the straight and narrow.
Any prize restrictions I should know about?
Yes, but only a few. No aspect of any Club Mate benefits can be transferred between different players and accounts. All VIP offers are limited to one per person. Casino-Mate reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer at any time and for any reason.
Club gifts, including birthday bonuses, are at the sole discretion of Casino-Mate. Bonuses awarded will be credited to a player’s account and are subject to the promotional terms and conditions before being withdrawn.
Sounds good. Will I be famous?
Maybe! The casino reserves the right to use your first name, nickname and/or alias in any announcements about tournament results, recipients of any promotional prizes and any Progressive Jackpot winners. In addition, the casino reserves the right to use a player’s image if captured while attending a Team VIP event.
Yes. Please note once again that all standard Terms & Conditions apply. Furthermore, Casino-Mate reserves the right to, at any time, review, refuse or revokes the membership of any player and/or to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion or benefits of Club Mate or these governing terms at our own discretion and no correspondence will be entered into regarding these matters.